Period Drama Children ~ Game Answers

Well done everyone! I hope you didn't faint because of all the adorable cuteness, and I'm so glad you played!

#1
Period Drama: Emma (2009)
Character: Young Frank Churchill
 
#2
Period Drama: Wives and Daughters
Character: Young Molly Gibson
 
#3
Period Drama: Just William
Character: William Brown
 
 
#4
Period Drama: Sound of Music
Character: Marta von Trapp
 
#5
Period Drama: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Character: Jeremy Potts
 
 
#6
Period Drama: War Horse
Character: Emilie
 
 
#7
Period Drama: The Secret Garden
Character: Colin Lennox
 
 
#8
Period Drama: The Little Princess
Character: Sara Crewe
 
 
#9
Period Drama: The Waltons
Character: Jim Bob Walton
 
 
#10
Period Drama: Downton Abbey
Character: Sybil Branson (junior)
 
 
#11
Period Drama: Cranford
Character: Walter Hutton
 
 
#12
Period Drama: Heidi
Character: Heidi
 
 Miss Laurie: 180
Kiri Liz:170
Emma: 160
Isabella: 150
Birdie: 140
Sadie: 110 
Ivy Miranda: 20
 


Comments

  1. Alright, I didn't mean to misspell Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang-- that was just a typing mistake. :-P I also misspelled Sara Crewe! Yikes!

    This game was really fun, dear! Thanks! :-)

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremy and Emilie! Those were the names I couldn't remember.
    Thanks for a great game! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leaving me a comment is like walking by my house and dropping a little note in the post-box. I mean, it's really nice of you. So thanks.