Smile Game ~ Answers!


Bonus question: This screencap comes from the musical Mary Poppins
 
 
 Thanks for playing, those who did! You all did very well! Here you have the answers...
 
#1
 
Period Drama: Pride and Prejudice 2005 (the first time I added this movie in one of my games!)
Character: Elizabeth Bennet (not)
Actor/Actress: Keira Knightley


#2
 
Period Drama: Anne of Green Gables
Character: Anne Shirley
Actor/Actress: Megan Fellowes
 

#3
 
Period Drama: Gone with the Wind
Character: Melanie Wilkes
Actor/Actress: Olivia de Havilland
 
#4
 
Period Drama: Wives and Daughters
Character: Molly Gibson
Actor/Actress: Justine Waddell
 
#5
 
Period Drama: Sense and Sensibility 2008
Character: Marianne Dashwood
Actor/Actress: Charity Wakefield
 
#6
 
Period Drama: Singin' in the Rain
Character: Don Lockwood
Actor/Actress: Gene Kelly
 
 
#7
 
Period Drama: Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Character: Millie
Actor/Actress: Jane Powell (has any one of you noticed how much she looks like Kate Winslet?!)
 
 
#8
HIS SMILE!!!
 
Period Drama: Pride and Prejudice 1995
Character: Mr Darcy
Actor/Actress: Colin Firth
 
 
 
#9
 
Period Drama: Little House on the Prairie
Character: Caroline Ingalls/ Ma
Actor/Actress: Karen Grassle
 
 
#10
 
Period Drama: Downton Abbey
Character: Daisy Mason
Actor/Actress: Sophie McShera

 
Players Scores:
Emma: 220
Evie: 180
Sara (Lewis): 110
Sara: 60
 

Comments

  1. Sorry I didn't get around to playing this game! It looked really fun. Several of them I knew when I glanced at them, but I'm surprised I didn't know #1!
    Anyway, another great game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Naomi! I meant to play! Sorry for missing it! I love your games, you always make them so challenging, and I have to think hard about them!
    Very good! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leaving me a comment is like walking by my house and dropping a little note in the post-box. I mean, it's really nice of you. So thanks.