Beginnings and Endings of Movies // Game Answers!


Wow! I had seventeen people playing this game! It was quite a success. :-)

#1
Beginning: Two horses galloping
Ending: A wedding!
Pride and Prejudice 1995
 
#2
Beginning: Mountain scenery
Ending: A family walking
Sound of Music
 
#3
Beginning: A death scene
Ending: A wedding!
Sense and Sensibility 1995
 
#4
Beginning: Three happy children
Ending: Father come home
 The Railway Children
 
#5
Beginning: A chat on the lawn
Ending: A miserable protagonist
GONE WITH THE WIND
 
#6
Beginning: The arrival of movie stars
Ending: A kiss
Singin' in the Rain
 
#7
Beginning: a wedding of a friend
Ending: a train
North and South
 
#8
Beginning: Shocking news
Ending: War declared
(Hint: This is from a Series, and it's the first Series only.)
Downton Abbey, Series one
 
#9
Beginning: A spoilt girl
Ending: Father and son share a hug in a garden
The Secret Garden
 
#10
Beginning: A birthday gift
Ending: Death of family
(Hint: The birthday gift is what the whole story is about.)
The Diary of Anne Frank
 
#11
Beginning: A simple Christmas
Ending: A kiss under an umbrella
 Little Women
 
#12
Beginning: A shipwreck
Ending: A safe island
The Swiss Family Robinson
 
#13
Beginning: A flashback
Ending: A honeymoon
Emma 2009
 
#14
Beginning: A train in an icy-cold white winter
Ending: Two only survivors reunited
The Book Thief
 
#15
Beginning: Clouds
Ending: Kites
Mary Poppins
 
#16
Beginning: A flashback
Ending: A couple on adventure (in some kind of desert)
Wives and Daughters
 
#17
Beginning: A baptism (also a flashback, because the one who gets baptized is the main character of the story.)
Ending: A kiss
Northanger Abbey
 
#18
Beginning: An explanation about the title of the movie
Ending: People leaving their town
The Fiddler on the Roof

Here are all the players' scores! Thank you ever so much for playing.

Hannah Batchelder: 140
Elizabeth Anne D.: 140
Hannah: 120
Kerry: 120
Ivy Miranda: 120
Abby P.: 110 (you ended up playing twice, once gaining 100, once gaining 110 :)
Ainsley: 100
Arwen: 100
Ashley: 90
Miss Elliot: 90
Emma Jane: 90
Kristalyn: 90
Miss Meg March: 90
Mary: 80
Hamlette: 60
Clara Ruth Stone: 10

Well done, everyone!

Comments

  1. Oh gosh, I totally missed The Book Thief and The Diary of Anne Frank, and I've seen both! This was so fun to do! And now I need to see Gone With the Wind and Northanger Abbey. (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay, haha! This was a bunch of fun, maybe my favorite game yet. :) That was a lot of participation, glad everyone did it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! Haha, I submitted it twice because at first I thought my comment didn't go through, but then I realized that it wouldn't make sense to show the comments until the game was over! That was really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I didn't get "The Diary of Anne Frank." That was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a super fun game! There are a bunch on here that I am now annoyed with myself for missing, hee.

    Also, I've nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award -- details are here :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leaving me a comment is like walking by my house and dropping a little note in the post-box. I mean, it's really nice of you. So thanks.