Period Drama Gifs Games // Answers

Thank you for playing, my dears! Here are the delightful little answers. Ready once again for the head-ache-giving gifs? Okay.

_________________________________________________________________________
~1~
Emma 2009
_________________________________________________________________________
~2~
Jane Eyre 2011
_________________________________________________________________________
~3~
Downton Abbey, Series 4
_________________________________________________________________________
~4~
Persuasion 1995
_________________________________________________________________________
~5~
Pride and Prejudice 1995
(Yes, reading the letter was totally allowed. There's no way one can guess it otherwise!)
_________________________________________________________________________
~6~
North and South 2004
_________________________________________________________________________
~7~
Little Dorrit 2008
(Some people guessed Pride and Prejudice 2005 - sorry, this one was therefore perhaps a bit tricky.)
_________________________________________________________________________
~8~
Emma 1996
_________________________________________________________________________
~9~
GONE WITH THE WIND
(because writing that title is entirely unacceptable without caps)
_________________________________________________________________________
~10~
Ballet Shoes 2007
_________________________________________________________________________

Players' Scores:
Miss Laurie: 100
Emma: 90
Kerry: 90
Olivia: 80
Miss March: 80
Evie: 80
Miss Meg March: 80
Patricia: 80
Hannah Batchelder: 80
Kristalyn: 80
Lois Johnson: 70
Sadie: 70
Julia Ryan: 70
Morg: 60
Abby P: 60
Cryslyn: 50
Hamlette: 40

Wow, I just realised how many folks played! Thank you, darlings! There should be a new game up somewhere this week, so *scary tune* stay tuned. :-D

Comments

  1. That was a fun game, Naomi! (I'm so glad I wasn't cheating. *Smile*)

    The third gif was from Downton Abbey? Wow! I didn't recognize that at all! Who exactly is that?

    ~Miss March

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, no, no, you weren't cheating! :-)

    That lady in the third gif is Miss Sarah Bunting - the schoolteacher. Remember when she dropped all her books and then Tom Branson came and picked them up? I think it was the fourth - wait, perhaps it was the fifth! - season.

    ~ Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes that Gif of Downton is familiar now you explained it! :D
    Great game I loved it muchly!
    ~Evie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I'm quite proud of myself! :P Who knew Matthew Macfayden's eye was so recognizable? Thank you for this bit of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, yes! Thank you for satisfying my curiosity! I was thinking it was probably Sarah Bunting (because I couldn't think of anyone else who would be carrying such a load of books), but I really can't remember that scene very well. So much happens in Downton Abbey that it all starts to run together in my mind. (For the record, I'm so glad that Sarah Bunting is not longer in the series. She was very annoying. I really wanted Branson to find a nice girl to marry, but I guess he's out of the show now, too. :( Which is too bad because he was one of the best characters.)

    ~Miss March

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a great game, that was such fun! Excited I got all of them right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was allot of fun! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leaving me a comment is like walking by my house and dropping a little note in the post-box. I mean, it's really nice of you. So thanks.