ALL THE ANSWERS

No introduction; I'll just start. :-)




MovieCritic asked:


Who is your role model?
Jesus. ("No, I meant earthly role models." "Still Jesus." "No, but ASIDE from..." "oh ok ok." *silence* "Still Jesus.")

Do you have any allergies?
I probably am, to something I'll never find out. (Like pelicans. Or ardvarks. Or whatever.)

Jessica Prescott asked:

How many books do you currently own? 
THIS IS TOO MUCH MATHS FOR ME. I don't feel like coutingggg. (OK, last time I counted it was 228, so let's make it 230. :-))

What is your absolute favorite type of candy, and why? 
I'm not a candy person; I've never really had a favourite one, also because I've never really eaten much. (So healthy with my homeschool regime.) (I prefer chocolate.)

Name a book (NOT Rilla of Ingleside or The Blue Castle :-P) which you'd like to adapt into a movie. Who would you cast and how would you frame the story? Etc. 
NOT Rilla of Ingleside?! Phew. I'll try to answer this question. Probably a Lynn Austin book; but it would ABSOLUTELY NOT be allowed to be a cheesy stereotypical Christian movie. The Refiners Fire Series would make literally the most epic miniseries (can I get an amen?! I mean can you imagine how amazing that would be). Michael Fassbender should definitely be Dr James McGrath (is that his last name?) otherwise I haven't go any particular actors or actresses in mind. (They have to look the people on the cover, haha.) This collage I made of 'Fire by Night' would be how I would want the movie to look like.



Current favorite piece of clothing: what does it look like and why are you so fond of it?
Green shorts. Green. Like olive green. Sort of thin material. Comfy as pyjamas and also cutesy and boho-y. Thus why I like it.

What's the farthest you've ever traveled from home? 
The divi - united states of America; last year.

Related: Pick two places you've never visited but you really, really want to see. 
Oh, nice question. Rome (because of Roman Holiday) and Israel (because how cool would it be to be on the Mount of Olives and in the Red Sea and everything.)

If you could design your own shoes, what would they look like? 
Probably a nice pair of brown leather sandals - the kind with loads of Roman-esque straps. I've seen gals wear them on instagram and I like them. :-P

Pets: Thoughts? (have you ever had any, would you like to have any, etc.) 
I can't even tell you how not a pet person I am. I would never choose to have any. They're just too much work for what they are - and I just don't attach myself to animals. I don't know why. I just don't. 



Jillian asked:

What do you imagine was L.M. Montgomery's favorite book, & why? {Totally going for creativity & guessing here.}
Your questions are always so creative; I love 'em. I think I knew the answer to that question once! Can't remember now though. But I'm guessing maybe the Emily books because there is  LOT in those books from Maud's life as a girl herself; I definitely think that out of all her heroines, she saw herself the most in Emily.

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I'm not really a shoe-guru. Right now, four (not counting my winter stuff.) (+my beloved flip flops.)

Would you rather be Anne Shirley or Diana Barry's best friend?
THAT'S HARD. I'm more like Anne so maybe I'll go take her example and be best buds with Diana? But wouldn't it be more... fun... to be Anne's bestie? I'll take Anne. Although I'd probably get sick of her chatter. :-P

If you could visit any city in the world that you've never visited, which city would you choose & why? If you want, you may time travel & visit a city in the past!
"If I want." I want. :-P
Oh, I'd go Israel in the time of Jesus. This was easier than I thought it would be.

While you are time travelling, what person in the past would you HAVE to visit & exchange a casual hello with? Possibly this person will be kind enough to shake your hand!
See above answer. (I just love Him.) (And He would be kind enough.)
(Also, it would be fun to meet my grandparents as teens. LIKE HOW WEIRD WOULD THAT BE.)

What's your favorite period/place in history, & also expand on that would you?
I love the Edwardian Era on Prince Edwards Islands. Do I need to expand? ;-)

Please share a random picture of a pretty dress. That's not a question unless you say it with an inflection at the end.
It is a command, my dear, and I shall take it. Thank you for asking. *goes to fashion board on Pinterest*


Eva asked:

What's your absolute favorite Bible verse of all time?
I can't answer this at all so I'll just give you ONE OF MY all-time favourites. "For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." -2 Tim 1:7 / This verse was given to me as 'my verse for 2017' at youth group and I take it with me in this year; I want to take it with me as I go to college. It gives me a lot of confidence.

Who was your first fictional character crush? Who's your latest?
(Ohhh Hunter Hayes just started singing Wanted. Ahh.) (Excuse me, I'm listening to music and this song makes me so nostalgic.) First fictional crush? That's so hard; I can't remember! Maybe Peter from Heidi haha. Or Albert in Little House. Latest? Luke Ansell in Celia Garth. Man, he knows how to woo.

Lemons, oranges, or limes?
Oranges, fo sure.

Do you use the Oxford Comma?
Yes, yes, and yes.

Pride & Prejudice or The Blue Castle?
TOTALLY DEPENDS ON MY MOOD. Do not ask me this. Please please please. I thought we were friends, Eva. :-P


Miss Meg asked:

If you could meet a famous singer (anybody from Josh Groban to Carrie Underwood to Sutton Foster), who would you choose?
*thinks real hard* Because I just watched Newsies; Jeremy Jordan. Although I have no idea what I'd say to him. Like yeah, he knows he sings amazingly.

(On that note) If you could sing a duet with any famous singer, who would you choose?
Who wouldn't make me feel like a bad singer? Haha. Maybe someone like the Owl City guy? His songs are quite easy to sing and they're catchy. (I've been listening to a lot of Owl City lately. I know, I discover artists late.)
(Was the "on that note" a pun? IT WAS GOOD, even if it might have been unintended!)

If you could take dance lessons, what type of dance would you choose? 
TAP. I want to tap dance so bad. (OR SWING.)


Can you raise both your eyebrows individually? :P
I wish. And yes I know YOU can. Don't rub it in. 

What are 3 things on your bucket list that you would do RIGHT NOW?
1. Visit blogging fwends.
2. Eat pizza every day for a week.
3. Own a professional camera.
(Yes, I just picked three random ones. :-))

Rachel asked:

If you had the chance to meet an celebrity, who would you love to meet?
Is Queen Elisabeth a celebrity? Meeting her would be an honour Indeed.

Your favourite dress from a Period Drama?
I'm going to pick one; one of my favourites. :-) (I still haven't seen The Crown, but Margaret's pink number in this picture is so pretty it makes me drool.)



Would you rather play a role in a movie or in a theater play?
Theater. Yes, it's more nervewracking, but it's way more magical. (I speak as if I have experience haha. Cute, Naomi.)

If there was a role available in a new adaption of one of Jane Austen's writings, which character would you play?
Oh, fun question! I don't want a new Emma because the 2009 is the best and no-one can beat Romola Garai but I do think it would be fun to play Emma.

Which Downton Abbey character do you feel you have the most common with?
Once again, I find myself without an answer. I like to think Sybil, or Anna (I got Anna in two personality quizzes actually, so Anna maybe?) - I also have some Dowager Countess in me. I certainly flatter myself.

Would you rather live at the countryside or seaside?
Seaside. In the countryside. Hey, it's possible. :-P

Rather go to a fancy diner with a beautiful dress, or visit a barnparty with your best friends and family?
I can't believe I'm saying this because my ten-year-old-self would feel so betrayed, but I care so much less about dressing up than I used to. I just want to spend time with people I love. And I have some really good memories of barnparties, so yes, barnparty in a heartbeat.



Gwyn May asked:

which L. M. Montgomery Character would you most wish to BE?
I want to be meee. :-P Ok, I think I'd be happy to be Valancy Snaith. Cute husband, cute home.

do you have a favourite Disney Princess movie?
After watching that new Beauty and the Beast movie; THAT.

who's wardrobe would you steal if you could? (a past or present celebrity, or movie/tv character)
Ehhhh there's so many good ones! Right now I love Marguerite's wardrobe in a 100 foot journey. Or the youtuber Dodie Clark's wardrobe is adorable too.

what movies are you aching to watch at the moment?
Dowton Abbey season 7. Oh wait, that doesn't exist. (Also Dunkirk.)

do you like Celtic Woman music (besides their Christmas stuff)?
YES OH MY. THEY ARE AMAZING.


Ekaterina asked:

What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?
P&P95. ;-)

What type of music do you listen to most of the time?
Let's just call it classy popular music. Such as Michael Buble, Owl City, Carrie Underwood. Which, yeah might cover a wide range of music types.

What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
There's a lot, but one of my favourites is watching the Queen's speech at 4 o'clock. I always feel very British when doing so, haha.


Esther Eckstine asked...

Do you get sidetracked easily?
Quite easily; I can focus on one subject, but I can squirrle off into other branches and subjects quite well too. Especially in emails and journal entries. (ESPECIALLY journal entries.) 

Why is your favourite author your favourite author?
Lucy Maud Montgomery is my favourite author because she just PULLS OFF whimsical and witty like no-one else and she is so crazy unique I can't even tell you.

What did you dream about last?
Haha, interesting you'd ask that now! I can actually remember it; and it was so annoying because as I was dreaming I said oh I must write this down because this would make a best-selling novel and NOW I HAVE NO CLUE. So in the dream this guy I know was telling me and some other kids at youth group about a book he had written; and he was telling the story and it was really good - and then in the dream I thought 'I wish I'd thought of that' and then I guess I woke up very briefly because I remember thinking, 'oh good it was a dream, so I can use that story and pretend it was my idea.' BUT NOW I FORGOT. *le sigh*

If you had to drink one drink for the rest of your life (not water), and it had no consequences (like, you wouldn't get super sick, or die, or anything like that) what would it be?
Um um watery juice. Closest to water. :-P #ididn'tcheat

What color are the walls in your room?
Two are white, two are 'mature pink' as Emma calls it. (Sorta vintagey 'old' pink.)

Describe the character you last wrote about.
I am a TERRIBLE writer. I haven't written in ages. I can't even remember who was the last one. I know, be disappointed with me. I deserve it. :-P

(this picture makes me want to write though.)

Describe your eyes without naming the color (more of demands, but whatever)
It's okay, I take demands. I like them. MY EYES: The colour of olives with some pond-water-colour smatters with some smidges of browney moss and something in it that makes them slightly bright. (Someone complemented me on my eyes the other day. He just went, "Oh! But you have beautiful eyes!" :-P) (But then he said he guessed I was 13. And I'm 18. Like, sir, I thought I liked you.) (It's ok. That means he was honest with the eye complement.)

What is the last surprising thing you found randomly?
Your questions are great! :-) I found a song called 'It's not the end' randomly on Spotify and it so gorgeous. (It's by Owl City; and probably my favourite OC song.)

Who is the last person you talked to?
My beautiful and adorable little sister and room-mate Tabitha.

Who was the last person you argued with?
One of my brothers shush let's not open a can of worms. :-P

What was the last thing you ate that was gross?
Some black stuff that was kind of sweet and they put it on a sandwich with cheese and ham? No! (Was it marmite? If it was I 100% understand why so many people dislike it. I managed to put the sandwich in a bin without anyone noticing.)

If you lived in a world where all fictional characters were real, and your job was Matchmaker, who would you pair up and why?
I know you suggested to pick three couples, but just doing one is hard enough so I'm going to do one. (It's hard to find single fictional characters haha.) I want to find a good guy for Una Meredith in Rilla of Ingleside - maybe a guy who has also experienced loss. Any ideas? Matchmakers?


Hannah S. asked...

What do you like to drink while you read?
I find it hard to consume stuff whilst simultaneously reading and consuming words and stories. But I guess a glass of water isn't very distracting. I can do that.

What is your favourite ice cream?
I love mango ice cream. You should try it.

If you could have a holiday in any of your favourite books, where would it be?
Prince Edwards Islands. :-)

What is your favourite eye colour on other people?
I really can't answer them. There's those amazingly crystal clear blue light eyes, those swoony gorgeous chocolate-dark eyes, those grey kind, kind eyes that sometimes have this sassy surprise snap. I love loads of eye colours. :-)

What new movie would you love to see?
Dunkirk. (And that movie you mentioned 'This Beautiful Fantastic' sounds really good too!)


Miss Woodhouse asked...

Which one of your story characters is your most favourite and why? What are his or her's best qualities?
I love my protagonist, Amy Stubbins - she's strong, refuses to give up (I give her a lot of trials, that's for sure) and she's also courageous, but she's also not superwoman. She has melt-downs and she gets jealous and she dispairs and she gets tired and emotional. I really love her. Man, I should get back to writing her story. It's been a while.)

If you had to live in any time period of your choice (excepting modern day) which would you choose and why?
I'd chose the 50's. Maybe I've been watching too much Call the Midwife.

What song have you been playing over and over again lately without getting tired of it?
Better Together by Jack Johnson and It's not the End by Owl City.

Who are your most favorite period drama couples (choose at least three)?
1. Emma and Knightley (Emma 2009) (They're my laptop background screen at the moment. THESE TWO.)
2. Minnie and Alfie (Lark Rise to Candleford) (the cuuutest.) (ever.)
3. Matthew and Mary. (Downton Abbey) (GAH.)

Where do you get most if your clothes from? Hand-me-downs, Thrift store, clothing store?
I get a lot from people; I buy some - I wish I bought more at thrift stores, but we only have like one here and I don't go there much. Belgium doesn't do good with thrift stores.


Brittany B. asked...

If you could live and marry any character from any book/show, who and what show would it be and why?
BUT THEY ALL HAVE SOMEONE. I don't know. (Oh I KNOW. A NEWSIE. Give me a Newsie. From the Broadway show. Maybe Racetrack after someone's tamed him down. Or Davey. OR SPOT. Or Jack if he breaks up with - no he won't never mind.) 
(Right Natalie? ;-))

What author would you read forever if someone gave you a million dollars? (or a billon....)
Why do you need loads of money for this? I mean, I'd love to own the copies of all the Lynn Austin books, but I have almost all of them already. (I'll always read her books though. Even though they might get cheesier and cheesier.)

Any book or movie you haven't read/seen yet but really want to?
Yes, I really want to watch 'A light between the Oceans' and 'Brooklyn.' Especially Brooklyn.


Zane Jones asked:

What is your favorite L.M. Montgomery book?
Rilla of Ingleside -- LOVE that book TO BITS. (Have you read it? Ya should ya should.)

Favorite L.M. Montgomery character?
Walter Blythe. *sobs*

What advice would you give to new bloggers?
Aw, I feel honoured that people ask me for advice. My advice would be to only write about what you enjoy writing about. Don't write about 'what most bloggers write about' but don't also NOT write about something because 'most bloggers do that.' :-P

Have you read the Chronicles of Narnia and what do you think of them?
... ahem. You must be new here. :-) No, I'm just kidding. I have read the two first and they are really really well written and well crafted. I really enjoyed The Magicians Nephew and I love C.S.Lewis (who doesn't?) - but I'm not really one for the fantasy fiction genre.

Which of the Chronicles of Narnia is your favorite?
The Magicians Nephew.

Do you prefer texting/emailing or real letters?
I like both - letters are more special, but I would lie if I said I don't use email and texting a lot. I'm super grateful for internet communication.


Mira Elisabeth asked...

Do you know your Meyers Briggs personality type? What is it?
I've been different ones, but the last two times I did it, I was 'The Protagonist' - so ENFJ. (Apparently the same as Elisabeth Bennet. What an honour! :-))

Are you usually early or late?
Always early. I hate arriving to places late.

If you didn't have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
OH BOY SO MANY BOOKS TO READ.

What is the most annoying question people ask you?
Because I'm homeschooled; any question about how I make friends or if I have friends. :-P Because I have a lot of siblings, some kind of question about if my parents will get another one. (So. Annoying.)

What is the best compliment you have ever received?
Someone at youth group said she wishes I were her sister. THAT WAS SO SWEET. 


Evangeline asked..

What is your favourite Anthem you've sung in choir? Favourite motet?
I don't know about motets. (I don't even know what that is haha.) I like that Anthem you shared with me - Thou Visitest the Earth!

Favourite Bible verse?
I'll share one of my favourites. ;-) (Ya see, this is hard.) "When times are good, be happy. But when times are good, remember: the Lord made the one as well as the other." - someplace in Ecclesiastes, a book that I LOVE.

Favourite minor character pairing in Downton Abbey? 
Ohh nice question. I love Daisy and Andy a lot.


Meredith asked...

What is something you love because of nostalgic value but would otherwise likely hate?
That's an interesting question! I'm trying to think of an answer. However, I find nothing in my brain. There probably is something though.

Which fictional character makes you the angriest? 
That annoying annoying lady in The Help. I'm reading that book now and IT'S SO GOOD but man that Mrs Hilly or whatever her name is gets my goat. (Or the creepy villain in Little Dorrit. Oh there's loads of annoying fictional characters haha.)

What is a book/movie many of your friends like but you refuse to try? 
Star Wars. haha. :-)

What is your least favorite color?
On me to wear, mint-green. I look bad in it. Generally, hot pink. Ew. (Also it's favouUrite and coloUr. :-P)


*looks at clock*

Oh my IT IS SO LATE I MUST DASH OFF RIGHT NOW. (Hope you enjoyed this though. Thank you for all the questions. You asked some real good ones this year. Love you and good night! x)

Comments

  1. Oops I guess my American showed. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *stares in puzzlement*

    You prefer chocolate over candy??? Chocolate IS candy!! At least here in the States, it is. That's what I meant when I said "favorite type of candy"--chocolate is absolutely an option. (I probably would've picked chocolate too; specifically Butterfingers 'cause I'm extremely fond of Butterfingers.)

    I love your collage! I agree--I hate the cheesy fake kind of Christian movie, but I know those books would be epic REAL movies if they ever decided to make one.

    "The divided states of America"--girl. GUUUUUUUUUUUUUURL. You have no idea how right you are. *shakes head in disgust*

    Ohhhhh, I like your sandals idea! They sound cute! :-) I'd probably get super-super comfortable Mary Jane style shoes that were made of some type of pretty brown leather, so they looked good as well as feeling comfy :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh really?! Haha! I never really thought of chocolate as candy. Maybe that's an American thing. OH OKAY! Chocolate it is then! :-)

      Haha, I so almost didn't write that 'divided' thing. :-P It is sad.

      Delete
  3. AAHHH, I LOVE THIS POST. (Also, all the pictures are so amazing. Like, that first one?? I want to BE IN IT. RIGHT NOW. And that cute dress? Just YES. And that washing picture with the silhouette of the little girl?!! Cuteness overload!! And I TOTALLY want to write more when I see that picture of the guy and the girl talking, in front of the car. And the shoes out the window... and that picture of the girl with the Polaroid camera in front of the wall could alllmost be you. ;D)

    I honestly wish I could comment on all of these, but that is not practical. So I shall try to be sensible and just pick randoms.

    Wow, really? The verse "For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." is one of your favourites? That's pretty cool, because I just "discovered" that one. :D

    Haha, "The Owl City guy". XD I love the song "Good Time", though it's a little overplayed.
    Oh. :P Well, the "on that note" was um, unintended. Actually, I've been surprising myself at actually SAYING puns and it's a little nerve-wracking, because I never do that! Just yesterday we were playing a board game involving ships and some one asked me for advice as to what to do on their turn and my answer was something like, "It doesn't really matter. Whatever, *cough*, floats your boat." There was this chuckle from my elder brother in the kitchen. No one else noticed. :P

    YES OH MY GOSH I WANT TO LEARN SWING DANCE AND TAP DANCE SSSOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Haha... but you know how many years it took for me to be able to raise both my eyebrows individually?! A LONG TIME. :P

    Ahh, your bucket list. <3 Yes, come visit meeee.

    OH YES I WOULD TOTALLY PICK A ROLE IN A THEATRE PLAY THAN A MOVIE!!! Especially a musical!!

    Barn party in a heartbeat. Amen.

    Is marmite like Vegemite?? I know we sell both here... I've only ever had vegemite (and promite). But I like vegemite. :D

    I thought you handled the Narnia questions very diplomatically, my dear. ;)

    O_O You've gotten an ENFJ the last few times??!!! NO. WAY. That's me!! Really? Like, are we actually that similar? :P (And I didn't know Elizabeth Bennet was an ENFJ! Cool.)

    I like Star Wars. ;D But yeah, you're right - you'd hate it.

    Hot pink gives me shudders. (And not the nice kinds.)

    Awww... it's already over. *sniffs* Well, this was a jolly good post that I enjoyed immensely! *grins*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "but that is not practical." Hahaha. :-)

      (And I know, the pictures are beautiful - I had such fun choosing them.)

      Man, I LOVE that Bible verse so much.

      "Good time" is a bit overplayed, yeah. I'm a bit of sick of that one. :-P
      I'm proud of your unintended puns. Mine are always intended.
      Maybe I should do some eyebrow exercises and try to learn.

      Hahaha, thanks. Glad I was diplomatic. :-)

      WE'RE BOTH ENFJ'S! That's so cool! Hey, we're more similar than we think, probably. (Although like I said, I'll probably be something different next time.)

      So glad you enjoyed the post - thanks for the lovely long comment!

      Delete
  4. I need to eat pizza for a week and meet blogger friends. That there would be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WANT TO HUG THIS POST.

    All the pictures are gorgeous and your answers are so much fun. Three cheers for the Oxford comma!!! ;) (And I want to watch Dunkirk so much too. Also, my sibs and I are halfway through A Royal Night Out.)

    ~Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WANT TO HUG YOU. :-)

      (I saw A Royal Night Out a few months ago and I was a bit disappointed in it, tbh. What did you think of it?)

      Delete
    2. I haven't finished watching ARNO yet, but I've enjoyed what I've seen so far. What didn't you like about it?

      Delete
    3. Well, I did enjoy it, but as a Royal Family 'know-it-all' I couldn't help but be annoyed at stuff like how Elisabeth fell in love with this guy while she was practically engaged to Philip at the time. :-P Also, I got annoyed at the (enough) sexual references (I think most are in the second part, but I've forgotten where.) It was nice though. :-)

      Delete
  6. I enjoyed this post, Naomi! There are A MILLION things I could comment about, but I will just say I'm glad you like Owl City! He's my favorite.
    If you like "This Isn't the End", then you will probably like "Hospital Flowers", and another one he wrote recently about his dad called "Not All Heroes Wear Capes".
    I could recommend many more, but that would probably get annoying. XD
    Reading this post makes me want to watch a period drama, because I haven't watched one all Summer!
    Anyways, I loved reading your answers! I couldn't think of a good question to ask you, but I shall have to give it some thought for next time. :D
    Have a great day!
    -Amaris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, I must listen to Hospital Flowers! I've listened to Not All Heroes Wear Capes and that one is very beautiful. (I knew you were an OC fan. :-))

      Glad you enjoyed the post, Amaris - thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  7. I LOVE HOW MUCH L. M. MONTGOMERY THERE IS IN THIS POST. I can't even comment on all of them (well, perhaps I could if I weren't too lazy to scroll all the way back through :D). But one I MUST--ABOUT UNA YES. YES. And I have someone in the back of my brain somewhere, like the idea of someone but I CAN'T THINK WHO and now it's bothering me. Una deserves the very best (well, like, Walter *sobs*).
    I did really enjoy reading this post!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA AREN'T YA PROUD OF ME.
      UNA SO NEEDS TO BE HAPPY.
      LIKE SO BAD.

      Delete
    2. I had a thought about a possible match for Una, freaked out for a moment because it seemed perfect, then immediately second-guessed because he might not be good enough for Una, like, compared to Walter. What do you say to John Chivery from Little Dorrit??

      Delete
    3. OHHHHHHHHH THERE'S AN IDEA.
      Like you, I can't help but think that Walter is better but YES THAT IS GOOD.
      *thinks about this a long time*

      Delete
  8. I was right!!! I so knew that He would be your role model!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!

    MANGO ICE CREAM!!??? I NEED SOME!!!!!!!
    The best compliment I've had is that someone said that they like my voice, I like it because I had never thought of myself having a nice voice, quite the opposite.

    Yes to The Magician's Nephew!!!!!!!!!! :)

    You know, you really should try Star Wars, it isn't that bad.....

    I was happy to read this post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, you guessed right. :-)

      Mango ice cream is so good. You should taste it.
      That is a nice compliment.

      Hehe, maybe I'll try it one day. ;-)

      Thanks for reading and asking questions!

      Delete
  9. I LOVED SO MANY OF YOUR ANSWERS NAOMI!!!

    The Refiner's Fire series would make an AMAZING movie!!! I would love to see those made into a movie :D

    Albert from Little House as possible first fictional crush!!! Hahahaha XD XD! Ooohh I haven't seen Celia Garth. Perhaps I should watch it ;)...

    OH SWING!!!! YOU SHOULD TAKE SWING!! YOU WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! :D :D *steps down from soap box*

    Ooh I love that dress from The Crown! So gorgeous ^.^

    Oh my I get sooo sidetracked while writing journal entries :P

    OOOOO Now I really want to read Amy Stubbins story! You have me curious now!!

    50's! Yes!! A girl after my own heart!!

    Aww love Jack Johnson <3

    EMMA AND KNIGHTLEY <3 <3 Minnie and Alfie sooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!! I havn't seen Downton Abbey but I'd like too! Mary and Mathew look darling!

    WHAT NO THRIFT STORES!! *faints* Poooooor Deeeeeear!! ;)

    Wonderful post! I loved learning some things about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your answers!! Especially the Bible verse you picked after my questions. As in, I needed that one today. However, please be advised that I meant, "What was L.M. Montgomery's favorite novel that she didn't also write? As in, a book she read, not one she wrote." However, I see I wasn't clear & take full blame on myself. I like the dress picture you shared. I also own hardly any shoes. A serviceable black oxford gets me by most days. :) x

    PS: I described Rilla of Ingleside to my mother a couple days ago, & she thinks it sounds mighty good and plans to read it. She's never read L.M. Montgomery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that she liked "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm", so much so that she based Anne off of Rebecca!

      Delete
  11. All wonderful answers!!!!!! This post was so delightful from beginning to end!! <3

    Oooo! I would love to try mango ice cream! (I can't remember if I have...) If you ever get the chance, you should definitely try pumpkin ice cream. :) There's a small chain of grocery stores here in America called Trader Joe's and they have yummy pumpkin ice cream.

    God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no! That's so disappointing that you forgot what the story was in your dream! I love it when I have "story" dreams. They're so much fun. Actually, at least one of the stories in my head was originally inspired from a random dream I had. :)

    Did you take that sunset (or sunrise? ;)) picture? THAT IS GORGEOUS! The colors are amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. So, I have a half-funny, half-tragic story about the first time I read the entire Anne of Green Gables series. I had read a couple of the first ones and an Anne of Green Gables treasury, and in the treasury it had a family tree of sorts, mentioning that one of Anne's children died young. Although I was very annoyed at the spoilers, I resolved very firmly NOT to get attached in the least to said character.

    Fast forward a few months and I was reading the rest of the series. I thought I remembered that Jem died so I didn't get attached to him, instead putting all of my affection into dear Walter. (Sweet boy.)

    And then, you know what happens next. Yes. I cried. I was not very happy with myself.

    Loved all your answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh myyy that IS tragic! I feel for you haha!

      Delete
  14. This was probably the most looked-forward to post I have ever waited for out of all the blogs I follow.
    I was constantly checking my email to see if you had posted it yet, and when you did I was upset because I knew I wouldn't have time to read the whole thing immediately!!!
    BUT I finally had enough time, and now I am commenting because UHDUH commenting is my favouritest thing of ever.

    First off, I LOVE THE NEW BLOG LOOK!! It's really simple and clean, but it's really really awesome. I love the green, and I love the font for the blog title!!
    I CANNOT STAY ON THE SAME SUBJECT IN JOURNAL ENTRIES EITHER. I RAMBLE ON FOR AGES AND AGES AND FORGET WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT IN THE FIRST PLACE AND IT'S FANTASTIC.

    BUT YOU NEED TO WRITE!!!! YOU NEED TO FINISH THAT ONE STORY YOU WERE WORKING ON BECAUSE I NEED TO READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shoves chocolate at you in a desperate attempt at bribery*
    I NEED TO READ IT!! I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT IT!!!!!
    Ahem.
    please excuse me.
    I will restrain myself as much as possible.

    Your eyes sound REALLY COOL!!! Mine are blue. just blue.

    Aaand I would go through all the questions and comment and/or answer them myself, but I am going through my inbox and catching up on comments, so I won't.

    LOVED THIS POST SO MUCH, JUST MIGHT BOOKMARK IT AND RETURN EVERY OTHER DAY.
    Also, I LOVE all the pictures you scatter through your posts!! I'm assuming they are from pinterest, but still. Every time I see them I think of the work it took to put them in your post, and make it look nice and I nearly faint.
    Your blog = #goals

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leaving me a comment is like walking by my house and dropping a little note in the post-box. I mean, it's really nice of you. So thanks.